Friday, August 8, 2008

All's well.......

All's well how wrong that is I can't begin to explain.......I'm having trouble "connecting" with my feelings and emotions. That has always been an issue that I need to overcome. I'm having perticular difficulty deciding with whom I shall "hang out with" this coming school year, it seems to me that If they want to be friends with me than they can come to me, not so in this world we live in it seems that If you want to have friends you have to approach them, they can't approach you. To me that makes about as much sense as mucking a stable with a spoon. Anyway....its been a LONG week what with my grandparents coming in and everything, since they're here I have been forced to move into our camper, not that its uncomfortable it's just not as good as my original bed.

I'm FINALLY getting a new phone, I have been wanting one for some time now but have not said anything about it to my parents until recently.....I'm not exactly sure what it looks like but i have a rough overview, a black flip phone with a camera.

I have also been having a lot of trouble communicating with the girls I go to school with, they are so hard to talk to in person. I find myself opening up to people over Yahoo Messenger that I would never even dream of telling them my favorite color, and the people that I normally speak with either dont care or dont want to care......I'm not saying I have no friends what I am saying is that most of the guys that go to my school or either shallow or jerks, and the few exceptions to that rule never hang around long enough to become friends with......thats it for now

1 comment:

tomakato2 said...

I would have to say just being yourself is the best way. You have to first be true to God and then to yourself. Finding and having friends is very vital to our existence as human beings but so much more vital is our relationship to God. He has the friends we need if we will be patient and wait on him. On talking with girls it is a double edged sword-do you joke and cut up with them or do you be more straightforward so they don't think you are a jerk or maybe you need to learn when to cut up and when to be more serious. May I please tell you never to put a girl down or make fun of her especially in front of her friends-you are a gonner then. So what am I really telling you? Love the Lord, be yourself, have a good time, and learn when to be serious. Enough rambling for now-I have enjoyed reading your blog. Awaiting the next installation. :-)